Monday, April 27, 2009

On this day, the 27th of April, 2009...

I am now 27 years old. I remember looking forward to my birthdays when I was younger. I no longer do. It's... frustrating, in a way, to lose that youthful optimism...

And enough with the morbid crap. If I were to go on that line of reasoning, I'd just wind up depressed.

At least I had a productive weekend. Saturday deserves its own blog entry, but I spent all day yesterday (from nine in the morning till six thirty in the evening) getting pretty much every basic CPR/AED certification the Red Cross offers... plus first-aid certification, to boot... in a single class. Specifically, I took the standard first aid with CPR/AED - Adult, child and infant course. Really, really exhausting, that was.

On the plus side, I'm now fully certified in CPR and AED use, and first-aid certified to boot.

Now I just have to go back to the issue of finding a decent place in South Florida that does supervised independant fieldwork...

No comments:

Post a Comment