Thursday, October 29, 2009

Why I haven't been posting that much lately

Around a week or two ago, I found out that this conference is to be held literally within walking distance of my house. To be blunt, it's a spectacular quack convention. Wakefield is keynoting (although the "keynote" will be delivered at the end of the conference in a notable break from standard protocol). The list of presenters is practically a "who's who" of the quack community, and the conference is to be held by one of the major national anti-vaccination organizations.

I am thoroughly disgusted by this and am presently trying to organize a protest. Unfortunately, this leaves me with limited time (and energy) to blog.

Relevant support -- from anyone who can provide it -- would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment